Can't find what you're looking for? try the search engine
Find the coolest math games at mathgamecool.com. With a large collection of the most interesting, cool, and educational math games for kids of all ages. Featuring best sellers and multiple award winning math games, anyone can become a math wiz in no time.
Family Fun magazine Toy of the Year Runner-up
Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal, Best Toy Award
Early Childhood News, 100 Best Product Picks
Canadian Toy Testing Council Three Star Seal
ToyTip rating of 5
Oppenheim Gold Seal of Approval
Creative Classroom Teacher Tested Tools Award
Parents Magazine-Named One of the Best Toys of the Year- Smart Toys for Learning Category
Parents Choice Recommended award Winner
Teacher'c Choice Award- Learning magazine
Silver Award- Practical Preschool magazine-UK
The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval
Canadian Toy Testing Council Three Star Winner
Babyzone Amazing Toy Award -Math Category
Give mathematics an exciting new twist while learning multiplication times tables from 0-12! Four fun modes walk children through learning addition tables and then challenge them in multiple choice or timed quizzes.
Flips and Fast-Moving Twists award
Dr. Toy's Best Children's Products award
Dr. Toy's 10 Best Games award
Great exercise of basic math and strategy skills: kids roll the dice and add, subtract or multiply the numbers to land on board squares. The real fun starts when you strategically flip an opponent out of the game! Includes 16 game pieces, dice and game board.
- cool electronic math games (45)
- adam: UmiZoomi is an awesome DVD for the little ones in your family! Milli, Geo, and Bot are great additions to anyones home. They aid in teaching...
- liza: UmiZoomi is a really cute show– and educational! It has counting, shapes, and patterns. My 2 year old is autistic and this is one of...
- Bok: We purchased Leapster Learning Game Star Wars Jedi Math game along with Leapster 2 symests for each of my kids (2, 2, 4). Wow, as soon as my 4...
- cool board math games (48)
- Cool Math Games (25)
- Onur: Even through it is for ages 9+ my four year old has been able to play on her own and has raelly enjoyed the Zoombinis Logical Journey game....